7-23-07



I messed with this video all day, trying different formats and had trouble uploading it. Finally, this evening, it worked on YouTube and I posted it here too. Every time I heard this song, I'd always think of my son and how badly I wanted to just reach into his back and fix him, and the song would make me cry. So, it's a perfect song to accompany his actual healing process! It's called Scoliosis Survival. You can watch it directly here also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_9w9sXt6EM , just click to leave my blog for YouTube. To play it here, click on the big button in the center of the picture if you can see it, then click on the little play button beneath the picture.

2 comments:

mooniebutt said...

I just came from Postsecret and reading those and now watching this made me cry!

Chrissy said...

It's made quite a few people cry today!