7-25-07



Today I had a job interview at this middle school in the county. They have an opening for a sixth grade science teacher for only one class. I would have my own classroom and be able to teach my own style as long as I follow a pacing guide. One class! Every day for 90 minutes. I'd have time to go in early and set up, and time afterwards to clean up. What fun! I hope it works out, and helps me with my dissertation research.



I saw this butterfly on the mint in my garden and had my camera ready to take a photo. I have to figure out what kind it is.



Squirt and Kels actually went and played Putt Putt today! I couldn't believe it. He didn't want me to take another cheesy photo of him recovering, so I snapped a photo of the elephant instead. I got another migraine today, and had to take a Maxalt in the evening so I could do some chemistry tutoring.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Murph just told me that my butterfly is a black swallowtail!