7-5-07


Today he climbed stairs. He got his IV taken out, and one drainage tube. He lost his button to push for narcotic pain, and started Percocet. This morning has been strained though. I came home for an hour or two while Dan sits by him... and took a look at what his grandmother has done to his room. It will never look this clean again, so I thought it was worthy of the picture of the day. I think tomorrow my boy will come home. He saw his X-rays this morning and was very very pleased. He thanked the surgeon. He really couldn't believe the straight back he saw on those films. We think he's about an inch taller.

Jes turned 21 today and she returned from DC, visited the hospital, worked a shift at the restaurant, and went out with her sister. Here's a photo documenting her day.

1 comment:

mooniebutt said...

That's fantastic!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Big smiles! :))))