9-30-07

Sunday. I miss the Bonneville. It reminded me of my girls. They are grown up and moved away, but their shared car reminded me of them every morning when I backed out of the garage. I miss the Bonneville. I miss them so much more.


Here's creepy dead daddy drawing/photo. It was drawn over 15 years ago, and the photo was taken when the girls were in highschool. They were wearing their Canada shirts, gifts from Carmen. I took the picture on the back deck. Only later, much later, did I run across that old drawing in an old letter- back from the days dead daddy actually wrote to me. The girls may have been like 3 and 5 when he drew what he predicted they would look like one day. Creepy stuff. It's a cool photo/drawing, and even though I took it a long time ago, I thought I'd publish on of my dead daddy's drawings today.

1 comment:

mooniebutt said...

Wow, what a prediction!