12-31-07



All purple. Today I spent nursing a migraine that developed last night from crying so much at the funeral of a young man we watched grow up. When I could, I worked on putting things back in my office- books mostly, and my computer set up. Paintings will have to be hung in 2008. See if you can find my grandkitty Maya in each photo!

This year has been full of joy, pain, adventure, and exhilaration.

Looking back, I see how much I've accomplished in 2007 and how blessed I am to have a most loving family, how blessed we all are to have health and happiness.

In the words of Murph, the lead guitarist of a late '70s rock band named Arrow, "Life is Purple!"

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Murph died two months after this post, on February 3, 2008 at the age of 45. At her funeral she was surrounded by purple flowers.