8-2-08


What an awful, awful day.

1am: Squirt calls and says he isn't coming home that he has an issue to deal with.

2am: Jes and Aza call and say that they lost Maya. She ran out of the motel room.

3am: Squirt comes home and tells me about wrestling keys from a drunk friend and taking him home.

4am: Sophie the kitten sleeps with me until 6am

6am: I wake with anxiety about Jes and Aza and Maya and begin to find ways to help find her.

3pm: My new computer totally crashes. Dead. Blue screen of death. Will not reinstall OS.

6pm: Squirt wants my car. I say no. He leaves anyway in someone else's car.

9pm: After 4 hours chatting and on phone with Dell technicians in India, I get machine running.

10 pm: No word from Squirt, no Maya, exhausted and on my way to bed. Squirt doens't have a key- no doubt he will ring the doorbell and wake me. He won't answer his phone.

No comments: