11-22-08


Overcast at 5:29pm, I was disappointed that I couldn't get a shot of the International Space Station flying over. So I took a photo of where it would have been. 13 seconds at f22 I got a pretty cool shot of the nighttime sky. Today was monumental.

#1, Freecycle in Boyd County, KY published my post about Maya and I got a very promising reply from a mother of two who says she has fed Maya on her porch along with a dozen other strays- about 1.5 miles from where Maya was lost. She is going to try and find/nab her for me, and get the word out again.

#2, Freecycle moderater in Boyd County, KY lives even closer to where Maya was lost than mother of two- about a mile- and is also going to keep her eyes peeled. What irony is that?!?!

#3 I managed to start writing Chapter 4 today and got 11 pages done. This is good. Very good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: