11-28-08

The kids have really taken to the Wii game Guitar Hero. I think Squirt stayed up half the night practicing on these drums! Today he got the "band" together for a show. Pretty funny. At least they're entertained and it's something more than just video games.


Little nephew discovered his toes this morning while big cousins are rocking and rolling.
We take a trip to a science museum, and what does my eye spy out the window on the drive?
Little nephew rides the gyroscope bike like a pro at the science museum.


I get creative on the ride home from the musem and open up the shutter for a few seconds to create some art work. I call this one "Dancing Lights."

And this one is called, "Whoosh of Light." It was primarily a billboard. Pretty COOL.



Afer we get home we have gumbo for dinner that I made around noon and had simmering on the stove for over 6 hours. My mother in law and sister in law put on the finishing touches (fresh okra and turkey and sausage) while we were driving home.

I like the day after Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of your nephew. So cute. ---Moonie