12-15-08

This big heart goes out to everyone who has helped try to find Maya through prayers, cheers, crossed fingers, flyer distribution, door knocking, phone calls, crazy wild emails, Facebook groups, MySpace adds, etcetera. As this day dawns, I hope good things will happen to those who wait and work while waiting.

I have an MRI this morning.

I miss Mittens.

I hope to go to Ashland today.

I hope Maya wants to come home.

(Photo of Tom's glow stick in the dark bathroom. 5 sec exposure, f4.5)

Epilogue: The cat we hoped was Maya was not. She was similar but not the same. My MRI was not fun as the IV went into my tissues not my vein and the injection hurt like fire. I had to be re-stuck in the crook of my arm and was in the tube for almost an hour face down. I didn't go to Ashland. I still miss Mittens. Squirt said he heard her at the back door today and went and opened it to let her in. Then when he saw no cat out there he remembered....

No comments: