2-1-09

Today was all about cell phones. I donated the old Motorola on the left to a woman on Freecycle who needed it for her daughter. It was 5.5 years old and not worth much. I SOLD the middle one through eBay because it is only 6 months old and I had to pay a fee to break my contract with Alltel so I could receive the GIFT on the right from my mom, my new iPhone. Also, today I found out that someone on Freecycle is going to give me a phone that should work with AT&T so Squirt can have a phone because he LOST his brand new one he got for Christmas two weeks ago. Crazy Squirt.
Dan dragged me away from my dissertation long enough to go for a walk today. Here are a couple iPhone pictures. The old coal tower near the tracks downtown, a creepy place. Then I spotted a snake coming out a crack in the sidewalk. Dan thought it was a baby copperhead. Creepy again. Anyway, tomorrow I have a meeting with my advisor about my dissertation. It's coming along. Coming along.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: