2-6-09

Today was lovely. I was calm for the first time in weeks. "Margin" my old doctor called it. He always said I needed to make margins in my life for things like nice walks and naps and long dinners. Well, I worked this morning getting ready for my trip tomorrow to Oklahoma for another job interview, and I worked part of the afternoon too, but it was at a nice slow pace- not feeling that rushed and panicked feeling I've been living with the past month. I'm looking forward to my trip. I've got the job talk done, the lesson I'm doing done, and I turned in the revised Chapter 4 on Friday. There is still a great deal of work to do, but this is a bit of calm.

Can you find the moon? It's in there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mooniebutt said...

Megan and I noticed the moon was out super early tonight too.