3-27-09

It's been a full week, but alas, no photos were taken that YOU would want to see. I have some very graphic photos of my innards, taken by the surgeon who operated on me Wednesday, but believe me, you don't want to see them! All is well- not to worry. Percocet is my friend and I'm doing well.

So this week I ordered my doctoral hood, collected and analyzed the delayed posttests for my study, spent some quality time with Martha Jefferson, and got an awesome job offer from the University of Kentucky. Today I signed the contract and feel so right about it. Very right. I canceled an upcoming interview, turned down the offer to pursue an opening at another school, and feel content about where the next phase of our lives will take us.

Tomorrow I plan to get out of the house and take a little walk. My camera will be with me.

No comments: