4-27-09

Today I made this video tour of the house we have lived in for 11 years and raised our children to adulthood in. (They were 7, 10, and 11 when we moved here.) The house is on the market, and I uploaded the video to YouTube so our realtor could made a link to the video from the MLS listing online. Don't know whether or not it will help sell the house, but it felt good using my photographic/video talents. I can watch the view count on YouTube to see if anyone actually watches it. We got a call that someone is showing the house again tomorrow and I hope it's the same people that came on Saturday having a second look.

Posted an ad in the newspaper today- we are having a yard sale Saturday. I hate having yard sales, but it has to be done. I sure wish a certain daughter of mine would come help me!!!! If she does come help, she can have first pick of items for free! What a deal! And we will feed her Christian's Pizza and Bodo's Bagels!

3 comments:

hokeybutt said...

What a beautiful house. How nice to be able to have the video -- for both you and someone interested in your home. Megan sat and watched with me. She must have liked it too because she was looking and clapping.

"Aza" said...

OK Mom. I'll come help with the garage sale...

Better make that an avocado feta tomato Christian's pizza :)

Chrissy said...

You got yourself a deal!
Amazing Aza.....