5-21-09


The last time I was home, I decided to take my Nana's old photo albums and restore them. Pages were falling out, pictures were stuck between pages out of order, and hardly anything had a name and a date on it. It's been a lot of work, but I'm creating what I hope will be a lasting treasure. I've gone through two bags of little black photo corners and need to get more before I continue. Plus I have the entire salt water taffy box full of my great grandmother's photos! I sure am learning about my family and wish I'd done this while Nana was still around to help me out.

1 comment:

hokeybutt said...

Chrissy, the black books are the old photo albums, right? I'm looking for books like that... old fashioned scrapbooks... to use for Megan's greeting cards. If you have any idea where to find some please let me know! I've looked every where.