5-5-09




Some people would say that I should not blog photos of ants. Ants in my house. Ants eating poison in my house. In my house that just sold and is under contract. But you know what, these pictures are really cool and these pictures will help me remember this special evening. My friend, whom I shall call Igor to protect his identity, flew into town today to give his dissertation defense tomorrow. We were sitting at the kitchen table going over his presentation when Squirt got the idea to photograph the ants we were actively poisoning. Squirt held the flashlight while I snapped the photos. Squirt took the one of me and Igor. I think Igor will approve of his appelation. We were in class once like 4 years ago and did a project and he took that as his pseudonym, so it's OK Igor.

The ants will be gone tomorrow. This happens sometimes when it rains. We're used to it.

1 comment:

mooniebutt said...

It looks like a little ant wreath or ant bracelet. Not too gross at all. :)