6-17-09

I am at the airport in Austin waiting for my jet plane. It's time to
go home. So this roach crawls on my suitcase and I start taking
pictures of it. Then I knock of off and it appears to run in my purse.
Ewwsww!!!!! I frantically and carefully pull everything out one item
at a time then spy said roach a few seats down. Gross.

Saw the bats last night. Photos on my camera will be shared tonight.
Oh no, here comes that big roach again.




Bats flying out from under the Congress Street bridge down the Colorado River in Austin, Texas. 1.5 million of them!

3 comments:

Julie said...

It looks quite large to me.
But ... "Everything is bigger in Texas."

mooniebutt said...

No no no no no no no! Please tell me that's a plastic roach and this is one of your jokes. Oh gross!!

Can't wait to see the bats!!

Julie said...

Bats...very beneficial--mosquito-eaters. Especially, 1.5 million of them.

But...they are ugggg-LY!