6-25-09

Last day before the moving truck comes. Aza was here to help box and clean. It has been such a stressful day so far. Everyone is crabby and stressed out and maxed out. We run out of boxes. We run out of tape. We run out of food. Yuck. Well, our birdies are getting ready to leave their nest. Here's the shy one who didn't want her photo taken hiding her eyes.
L reminded me about my special perrenial, Jeffersonia Dyphallia, given to me by a student. I dug up half of it. I hope the new owners appreciate the half I left them. I've been blogging about this every May when it blooms, reminding myself to not leave it behind.
See how the birds are starting to get curious about the geranium basket they're in... investigating the world outside the nest. Two little unhatched eggs are still inside. On represents Lilly. Looks like that bird on top is Jes fixin' to fly first. I hope we get through this evening whole.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: