7-22-09

I guess today was productive. Dan and I hung this tobacco drying thing on our wall. We had used it as a pot rack in the old house, and we mounted it with plumbing hardware to use as a coat rack in the "mud room" hallway. Opposite the tobacco thing are windows and a counter and cabinets. I used curtains from the old kitchen and hung them on plumbing hardware too: copper tubing, fittings, and brass fittings in the wall. Also hung one over the sink in the new kitchen.
This morning I felt really angry and anxious because a company that licensed my curriculum has published it to look like their own creation. I spent the morning fuming and waiting for a reply to my direct and assertive/demanding email to them. So the day turned out OK in spite of my morning. Wrote the first draft of my NARST proposal.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Are you saying that you created this curriculum?

Chrissy said...

Yes. I created it for my dissertation research. They sent me an email today agreeing to place a statement on each page of my curriculum stating that they licensed it from me. At least they are willing to do this.