7-3-09


I know I promised you Ants today but I've been too busy to get the photos off my "real" camera. Rest assured the ants went away. They were building a nest of eggs on Dan's computer power supply on the floor of the studio. It was warm and dry! Well, he unplugged the power supply and dropped it. Ants and eggs scattered. When we re-visited the scene of the crime, not an ant nor an egg was to be found.


Anyhow... today was more unpacking. We FOUND the pots and pans! But that doesn't mean I'm ready for serious cooking yet. So we had dinner at Ramsey's Diner, a local favorite. We had fried catfish, fried green tomatoes, corn fritters, okra, mmmm... was it good. Here's a photo I got off Google Street Views because I forgot to take one when we were there.


We met more neighbors today too. All is well. But we miss the kids. It's just not the same.

No comments: