7-4-09 The House

I walked around this evening taking photos of the house in the state it is in. Just the house, not the studio which is a separate dwelling. Click on the picture to see it bigger.


Starting from the top left and going across:
Our nice front yard
Find Frisbee and Dan walking in this picture of the den
View from my front porch
Sun room looking toward patio
Sun room looking toward chair
The office upstairs I'm currently typing in
Den
Twin bedroom showing one of the two twin beds.
Sun room with view of more windows
Living room
Dining room (Remember this one, I have a question about it...)
Kitchen!

Question: The corner cabinet does not fit in the corner because of the bookcases. We are going to remove the book cases. In the meantime we are stashing all our objects we don't know what to do with, which gets me thinking that I kindof like the book cases. I'm thinking of only taking down the ones on the left- perhaps the two left columns. Whaddya think? See all the artwork in the lower right hand corner of the dining room? We haven't hung a single picture yet.

2 comments:

hokeybutt said...

I love the bookcases! Don't touch the bookcases!!!

Chrissy said...

But I HAVE to have a space for my second corner cabinet. My mom and Dan want to take all the book cases down. I'm thinking leave the ones around the window at least.