10-30-09

Today I had a doc appointment then went to school to pick up some football tickets for Dan and his friend. Took the bus home then got out the camera. Here's the pumpkin we carved last night, and our house in the fall forest.
We have a Japanese maple out front that is beautifully colored, and when the wind was blowing - an unusually warm wind today- I got this richly colored photo of the leaves in motion. I'm taking these pictures with a 50mm Tamron lens, no zoom, all manual. I'm still at a loss for what to do about my camera. This lens is stuck on it and either I buy a new camera body for my three good lenses or I send this one it to get repaired and wait 2 months to get it back. Arg.
If I had a tripod this photo would have come in much clearer, but I kinda like the blurry creepy look. You say it's not creepy? Well, what's that inside the hollow tooth top front? One of a bazillion flies that came out of the thing when I lit it. Eeek! Gross!
Tonight we had ourselves a treat- Graeter's ice cream (Mocha chip) and a movie. The movie was not as good as expected but the ice cream sure was. My first ice cream in a month. We're expecting rain tonight then good weather for Halloween tomorrow. Yeah!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mooniebutt said...

I really like the teeth on your pumpkin. Already planning on doing something like that next year. (Hey, what did you do to your site? I don't get updates on my site any more that you've updated. Your site is the only one that's not updating. Hmm... )