1-22-10

I love my house. I love my yard and all the many various plants in it. I love each room, every moment I spend here. I love my neighborhood, my neighbors, and the arboretum a short block away. Today I noticed that some bulbs are coming up in the front- different kinds in different sections all over. What will this one be? What a joy it will be to discover all the plants here just waiting to spring forth. This weekend I should do some yard preparation for spring- make room for the bulbs and remove the wilted foliage all around.

I keep on having dreams that we have to move. It's happened three times now and each time it's a terrible dream. The rooms are empty, the house has no soul. We have to say good bye and each time, we move somewhere I'm not happy. Not sure what it all means but I think I really need to carve out some time to paint, some time to garden, and some time to nest here.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

My friend told me that these are snowdrops.