1-27-10

Woke up early and saw the sun rising... so held my camera steady and took a picture. That's my neighbor's house. The sky was beautiful. Today I judged a science fair at a local private school. It was an interesting morning- and a colleague was there judging too so that made it more fun. The school brought in a bunch of birds to put on display in the gym during the science fair. Here's a photo I took with my iPhone of an owl that hooted all during the fair. The most special part of the day was an hour long massage which was a gift from Dan. Oh, so very nice.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful!!! I really enjoy seeing them..We had a lot of flooding by the nature trail. The entire soccer area was covered in water. It is always surprising how fast and how much the Rivanna can rise....enjoy your day!

Chrissy said...

I remember when the field flooded in 2003 and Jes and Aza took Dan's kayak out onto Lake Dunlora. Squirt got the blow up mattress and tried to sail around on it but all the bugs from the field were jumping on the mattress for "dry land" and he was freaking out. I'll never forget that. They were 12, 15 and 17 years old. I'm sorry I missed seeing the field flood again.