2-5-10

Friday. My day starts early and wet and gloomy. I have an 8am meeting with people from the college of ed and the college of engineering. A good group- lots of synergistic ideas. Cry off and own at work at times, worried about Squirt, feeling depression sneaking in my brain. He has come down with a cold of some sort and didn't eat his dinner last night. I think maybe he feels too sick to run away this weekend and am relieved..
Had a meeting with colleagues- January, March, Mags, and the WIC (Woman in Charge) and got a pink heart cookie from January. They are all so sweet to me. They invite me and Dan out for dinner. We go. Squirt calls me while I'm waiting for my burger... he has been offered an internship at the college of ed and accepts the offer. He starts Monday. Something about video games for high school kids to get them motivated to learn. I'm not sure but it sounds like something wonderful to me. I eat a Dove Bar for dessert. It doesn't get much better than this.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe....I guess I'm March. :)

We love you and we're so happy things are looking up for you!!

Chrissy said...

That's Miss March. Or Dr. March actually. Perhaps we can do a "The women of STEM" calendar to raise money for our new department! Let's see... We will have seven months covered for 2011!

Anonymous said...

Hehe!! Yes, The Women of STEM...that's pretty funny! I'm sure we could convince a few women from the College of Engineering to join and fill in the other 5 months. :)