3-21-10

The garden is speaking in a language I barely understand. One word I do comprehend, however, is onion grass. Dan and I spent a couple hours digging and pulling onion grass everywhere today. I even got a huge blister on my hand to show for it. The plant at the bottom- is that trillium? I'm anxious to see it flower.

OK, here's the secret. Everything looks really copacetic here on Chrissy's Photo-a Day. But I'm actually in a pretty bad funk right now. I'm not sure what it is- I've tried dissecting it, but am coming up with just a bunch of spilled guts. Hopefully my trip this week will help me with some things. Tomorrow I leave for Philadelphia for a conference then it's onto Milwaukee for a wedding and family get together. I get to see Igor,Mooniebutt and Babybutt, my old advisor, and lots of in-laws. Still have to pack for this adventure, but hopefully I will have the energy to do so before my Monday afternoon departure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that third picture! That flower is picture perfect!

Sorry about your funk. July 1, 2010. That's going to be a good date.

You can spill guts to me anytime.

*HUGS*

Miss March

Julie said...

Hugs.

Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Love the flower pictures!! As for the onions, welcome to Kentucky. We had great success with WeedBeater. I sprayed it twice on our backyard and it got rid of the clover and onion grass. I have not seen any onions this year...fingers are crossed! It's one of those easy hook up to the hose spray on treatments.

I hope you enjoy your conference!

Mags