4-17-10

 

 

 

I did it. It took nearly all day (actually it took two years but who's counting!), but I framed my Rodrigue print. I found the perfect frame in an "as is" section of a frame store (it has a slight defect). It's gold leaf, very very nice. I got the part to fix my mat cutter a couple weeks ago, and got new blades. This morning I ordered the glass and picked it up around noon. I'd purchased the acid-free archival-quality mat board last weekend so I was all set to go. "Measure twice, cut once." It came out beautifully! Many thanks once again to the American-Mexican musician/professor who made all this possible.

This evening I celebrated after dinner by crawling in bed with a book and a Dove Bar (thanks to Squirt and his trip to Kroger). What a treat. I'm reading "The Help", a gift from Aza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo. It's perfect for your beautiful dining room. The room looks fantastic, great paint job. Great color! Your flower gardens are magnificent. I enjoyed the tour. Thanks, Mom