5-6-10


April 2                                                                    April 11



April 25                                                                    May 6

I think that if I washed this SunChips bag out in the sink I could actually put more SunChips back in it, it looks so good after 5 weeks buried in compost.

Today my colleagues and I met for most of the day to work on a proposal together. We work well together. We were treated with cakes to celebrate accomplishments made recently. What a wonderful group of science and math educators I work with!

2 comments:

Mags said...

Cakes look awesome! What is the second cake for? I can't read it. Sorry I had to miss the fun. Sounds like way more fun than the 7 portfolio defenses I had!

Chrissy said...

The other cake was for that summer fellowship Miss January and I won. We missed you too!