6-17-10

 
Today was a good one at camp. The kids built wind turbines and we started the penguins unit. They also did a second trial with the solar cars and one could pull all the rocks so I have to bring in more tomorrow. I think they've really enjoyed this week and learned a lot. I'm giving them a post-test tomorrow.
 
I love the way the light comes in the house at dusk, and thought it was interesting when Frisbee walked through this patch of light on the slate floor.
 
The mystery plant is budding and I'm excited to see what it is.

Getting off coffee is not fun. Yes, I'm trying again. I'm really really really tired.

2 comments:

Julie said...

How are you are trying to do this?

Chrissy said...

Trying to get off coffee? I started with 8 oz a day then cut to 6oz for about a week, then 4oz for another week then down to only 2oz. On Monday I quit altogether. No coffee since Sunday morning. Yeah!