6-9-10

 
We sanded the bricks and they look better after a good rain. The sand has settled so we'll need to do it again...
 
Here's what's blooming in the garden- red lily
 
Yellow lily
 
Lilies in the garden
Our big mama ginko has had lots of babies and I need to remove them. That sounds mean. OK, there are a million ginko tree sprouts in my garden and they are growing like weeds, choking out the other plants that belong there. I'm taking them away by the bucket full. Yes, I feel guilty that I don't have room for a million more ginko trees. The worms will be happy eating them for dinner- let's put it that way. Food. If you are reading this and you are nearby and you want a ginko tree, come have at it quickly before they're all gone.

Speaking of food, here's my vegetable garden. Five crops planted in there.

Orange lilies are the most common but I still like them. I love all lilies.

No comments: