10-29-10

 

I was up at school today getting ready for MORE fun with middle school boys when I found out our new department headquarters has furniture! CJ and I went to check it out- beautiful furniture, beautiful walls, just missing some artwork and people and their stuff. It will be SO nice to have the rest of my colleagues around the corner instead of in another building. And will I start getting my mail here? That would be so nice. I hope it all works out. Mags is going to have a hard time fitting all her stuff in her new office! And what will Miss March do with her fluffy carpet and white chairs? Ah, decisions I will not have to make. But I would like to contribute a painting. Something science and mathish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!! We want you to contribute a painting! It will be perfect!!

March

Anonymous said...

I am finding a hard time fitting, but somehow I will make it work. Somehow!!!
Mags