1-23-11

 

 

Baking bread and a roaring fire in the wood stove makes for a cozy Sunday. Thanks, Dan! I was productive today and felt good about working, getting ready for my busy week ahead. This evening Squirt and Dan watched the Green Bay Packers beat the Chicago Bears and it was a nice sound in the house. Like a Postsecret this week, I like the sound of sports on TV- not that I like to watch it- it just reminds me that I've got men in the house. A man at home. A family. We celebrated with steak I cooked on the grill (in the snow, yes), fresh bread, sauteed mushrooms and broccoli. Good day. It was a good day.

2 comments:

Rob Rebel said...

Now I know where Jess gets her bread baking talent from. The texture looks amazing.

p.s. Hope to meet you sometime soon.

Chrissy said...

Dan and I look forward to meeting you too! I'm going to try and get Jes here for my spring break. Come with her!