1-29-11

 

 

Saturday.
Dan and I went to an antique store early in the afternoon to see if they had any good chairs for our living room. See, we have these two wooden chairs in there and they are really pretty- but uncomfortable to sit in for any length of time. So we are looking for some good ideas if you have them.

Then I spent the rest of the day- 8 hours really- transcribing video for a paper I'm writing. I felt so antsy, kept falling asleep, and needing tea to keep me going. I just really wonder whether research is for me. I love doing creative things like planning lessons and teaching, but I hate the mundane aspects of research. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. I got an app for my iPhone that makes pictures look old, so that's what the second photo was taken with.

3 comments:

Lola said...

I love the pictures. Do you have an iphone 3gS or 4?

Chrissy said...

I used to have a 3- iPhone pics taken before 9/2010 were with the 3. But now I have a 4 and love the improvements to the camera. Thanks!

Lola said...

I'm gonna buy myself a iphone 4. But I have an ok canon camera which I take most of my pictures with