1-3-11

Today was our last full day at Casa de Gavilan in Nuevo Arenal. We tried to go on a hike at the Eco Lodge to see the Maleku Indians but that didn't work out, so we just hung around the house. Dan and I went out to dinner by ourselves this evening while the kids stayed behind and cooked their own dinner. I will miss this place, but I'm ready to come home. Today I just took pictures of birds and they're still on my camera. This Internet connection is too slow to upload. Tomorrow San Jose. Wednesday, home.

Home now... you want to see some awesome bird pictures? I have no idea what kinds of birds these are.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! I can't wait to see the pictures. We miss you and we're ready to have you home to all of us. :)

March

Anonymous said...

I think you should have your own card line. De could market them for you. Your bird and other nature pictures are spectacular!!!Love, Mom S