3-19-11

Note to self: It's OK to stay in bed all morning when you have a migraine. It's OK. Just do it and don't give yourself a hard time. You don't have to be productive every waking minute. You can take time out to just heal. Remember that next time. It will get better. It always does.

It got better.
I went to the store, went to another store, and another and another and came home with thread, a seam ripper, kombucha, a shower curtain, a frame for a painting, and some Kroger supplies.

Set to work taking in two pairs of pants. The benefit of losing 10 pounds is getting to take in clothes!

 

Sewing is not for the faint of heart. It's picky, exacting, frustrating work. But I did it and now have two more pairs of slacks to wear to work that fit me.
 

Dan helped me hang the shower curtain in Squirt's bathroom. It's a masculine fabric and does a nice job covering the whole shower. Matches the paint colors well too.

 

And then there was the moon! We missed the moonrise because we were enamored with having dinner and conversation with Dr. Phred and his beautiful wife. We had such a good time- such fun, good, authentic people- and stayed out past my bedtime. However, when I got home I just had to capture some photos of this moon. Big, bright, beautiful behind the trees.

This day on 3-19

2007
2009
2010

1 comment:

Mags said...

I wondered why I didn't hear from you this last week! I'm glad you sat down and got your pants fixed. Congrats and congrats on losing the weight!!