3-9-11


Today started out early with a meeting which required me to get up before the sun. I don't like that. At least there were two boxes of donut holes at this meeting thanks to Miss January and Mags. After this meeting I had a nice chat with Dr. Phred and then a visitor from Auburn came to talk with me about being on an advisory board for the College of Engineering there. Pretty sweet. Or, maybe she just wanted money... hmmmm...
After that, an IRB meeting, and then lunch with two colleagues (thanks guys!) Anyway, my day ended early due to an afternoon cancellation and I came home and was extremely unproductive the rest of the day. Aza came over and we had dinner with her and watched Survivor.

It is raining hard.

I think I should start running again. Like as in really. Really. No, let's re-phrase that. I want to start running again. I am going to start running again. Tomorrow I will run.

No comments: