5-1-11

 

This is an unusual photograph for me. I got the idea from a friend who knows someone in the art department here who does work like this. It's scanned with the top removed. So the background is black. This is an image of a dried daffodil. I'd picked some in April and they preserved really nicely. I suppose it can symbolize something, as all art does, but it hasn't come to me yet.

May Day
Sunday
I was deliberately lazy today just to see if I could be.
I watched the Andy Griffith Show and two episodes of House. Oh my... what indulgence!

Seven years ago today I lost my little Lily and I remember her with gratitude. Perhaps that's what the image is all about. She is preserved in my memory and heart forever.

This day on 5-1
2007
2009
2010

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my favorite picture so far. I think it shows beauty in a dark/impermeance form.