6-26-11

Today I had the two most important meetings of the conference starting at 8:30am. Woke up with a sick migraine around 5am and medicated myself enough to appear at my first meeting. Came back to the hotel and slept until the second meeting.

For dinner I had an idea that wasn't too taxing. I discovered a Whole Foods nearby that was on a bus route. I've been searching for Kombucha ALL over the place since arriving here and was determined to find some.

Meanwhile, Dan discovered a fish and chips place near English Bay Park on the same bus route. So for one bus ticket each we had our adventure. Never been on such a packed bus in my life.

So we took the #5 to the restaurant, ate dinner by the bay, took the bus back to the store, got the booch, and took the bus back to the hotel.

Now I'm drinking the booch and relaxing after a taxing day.

No comments: