10-10-11

Someone has decided to do laundry. ALL his laundry. This is one small section of what has been washed, dried, folded, and put away. Yay Squirt for doing all your laundry! Grandma must have taught you well :) Now., to only get you to learn to iron!

No headache again today. I thought one was coming, but no. Still drinking my kombucha hoping it keeps the devilish sick pain away.

Today I led a study session, had a meeting with a group of students about a project, and prepared for giving an exam tomorrow. I currently have SIX writing projects underway not counting the curriculum I'm working on re-writing. This is my last week of teaching until late November. My students go out for practicum teaching, so I'll have time for writing... hopefully...

Today fall has fallen. All of a sudden, fall. The leaves are turning and falling and that special light is filtering through with an orange glow. I love love love this time of year. Good sleeping weather.

No comments: