12-15-11

This is what I made from the soft cotton red yarn. It's a scarf. I think I know who is going to receive this as a gift. Not positive though.

I just love this one. The pattern was fun to make. It's a little on the small side, so I need to find a smallish person to give this one to.

This one is made from the softest alpaca yarn ever. Hmmmmm.... who gets the blue alpaca?

Organic cotton.

Oh, and this one is a blend of silk and alpaca and it's just as soft as a pillow. Who gets this one???

I like this one but it's a little on the large side. I need a big head for this one.

I think I know who is getting this one. I love it! Cottony softness.

I have a special request already for this one, so it has dibs. But I have a ton of yarn left so could make more.
Are you on my Christmas hat gift list this year? I guess you'll just have to find out! I'm having fun making all these hats and picking out yarns from different stores. The tradition of homemade Christmas gifts continues!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: