12-18-11

Woke this morning at 5am and could not go back to sleep... so I made the shoes on the left. They are really the same size, the picture just doesn't show the sizes right. Buddy and Fossy may like them, they may not... but I had so much fun making them, it's worth just getting photo with my 2 year old and 3 year old nephews wearing them once!

THIS beauty was inspired by a hat I saw online and I just had to try and make it for a 2 year old niece I've never met. I call it "Silly Hat" and hopefully this little niece will think it's the best silly hat in the world.

I worked some today, played some, cooked some, and thought a lot. Favorite part of the day: watching TV on my iPad with Aza in my bed, with her cross stitching on her daddy's side, and me crocheting on my side. Cozy.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You have talented hands.