12-25-11

Yes, this is my son. He is wearing the extra special hat I made for him. He requested a Jamaican hat and I created one for him that even included dred locks!

Frisbee even got something from Santa. Here he is opening it by himself!

I made Aza a scarf and ear warmer set. She was pleased- and it even matched the sweater she was wearing.

Aza made Jes this lovely cross stitch to memorialize the trip to Costa Rica we took last Christmas.

Jes made us a nice healthy lunch after I made stuffed French toast for breakfast.... mmmm...

It was a simple Christmas with simple, special, gifts and lots of laughter, warm feelings, long walks, togetherness, cooking together, just being together. Squirt made the best egg nog ever and I drank a bit too much of it. I cooked a chicken dinner with mashed white/sweet potatoes, sugar snap peas, salad, and bread (and gravy). We had chocolate cake for dessert- a gift from my dad. My mom arrives tomorrow so more laughter, more food, more special togetherness.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

Very nice crotched items and cross stitch!