12-31-11

Sunset on 2011. Photo taken from the roof outside my bedroom window.

Today was a quiet day since Dan and the chirren were hiking and rock climbing in the Red River Gorge WITH Frisbee-- so I had the whole house to myself. I "got" to work on my review materials, read some books, clean and shop, and take a nap. Nice.

This evening we ordered Mellow Mushroom as carry out (Kosmic Karma is my fave) and then Dan drove the "kids" downtown to start their New Year's Eve festivities.

Tomorrow I start my 6th year as a Blogger. Good night 2011! May 2012 be a year of peace, unity, solutions, and growth for all (especially for everyone in Chrissy's world).

Here's to another trip around the sun!

1 comment:

CC said...

Wow! You're starting your sixth year blogging! Awesome! Your blog is INTERESTING too! I've bookmarked it --- a lot to see!

I just started blogging about 6 weeks ago. It's called
http://theheartlanddaily.blogspot.com/
if you'd like to come visit. I found your blog with that random "Next Blog" search.