1-10-12

We have a bald cypress tree out front and the bark is so textured and beautiful. The colors are rich and the feeling is like basket weaving material.

Looking up the tree, you see all the branches and peeling bark. There is a row of woodpecker holes across it. It loses its leaves in winter, which I suppose, is why it is called "bald" cypress.

Some flowers are blooming. The snowdrops are plentiful out front, as are the lenten roses.



Today I started taking a new prescription strength vitamin and I hope beyond all hope that it helps with migraine and fatigue and that spaced out feeling I've had lately. I felt awake and alive and alert today. I spent three hours cleaning/organizing my office at school. I went out to lunch with two colleagues to talk about future partnerships. Tomorrow I have a full day preparing for my first day of class this semester, a paper I need to write, and a research trip next week to Blacksburg. Hope to stay feeling well.

No comments: