1-13-12

Friday the 13th. It snowed today! Just a bit, but it was pretty. Today was supposed to be my writing day, but I got a call early in the morning from a lady at the newspaper who wanted to come over and interview us for a story about our house. So I had to clean! She came over at 2 and had a tour and chat... and after she left I did a bit of data analysis with my new software package, NVIVO. Anyway, a writer is coming over on Monday to interview us and on Tuesday, a photographer is coming over to take pictures of our house and us. I knew we had a special house!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of the house. Let us know what the history is. Have you researched it at all? We could have sent you a little more snow--we had 6 or more inches on Thurs & Fri. The snow cover looks so nice and fresh. Great pictures of the kids too. Talk soon. Love, "the folks"