1-17-12

The photographer came today to take pictures of our house for the newspaper article. I kept wishing he would take a photo of me sitting on the couch crocheting. But of course, I didn't ask... and he didn't ask. So then I got the idea to set up my camera and take my own photo. Here I am crocheting. I look so old in this picture... not how I feel. Wearing my reading glasses... I look twice the age of my daughter Aza.

Wait a minute! I AM twice her age!

Aza turns 24 tomorrow. The four of us celebrated this evening with a steak dinner (her favorite), white roses, a bottle of wine from Nana, and a lovely gift. Twenty four years ago tomorrow I gave birth to her. I was 24. Strange. I'm twice her age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is as beautiful as those roses. I remember well the 18th of January l988. Wish we could have been there to help celebrate her 24th.
Happy Birthday Andrea!!!!!! We Love You!
Grandpa & Grandma