3-19-12


Baby dogwood flowers opening up...

Bellwort

Service Berry

Redbud

I love spring, but I hate being hot at night. Last night I had to sleep with the windows open and I heard trains and ambulances all night. Until the trees leaf out, we can hear the traffic on the big road two blocks from here REALLY well and I do not like it. There are two hospitals within two miles of here, and the ambulances go all night. City living has its drawbacks, I suppose. Meetings most of the day, made curried chicken for dinner (again), busy week ahead. I miss spring break already.

I remember being 6 years old in 2nd or 3rd grade and it was spring break and it felt like if lasted forever, and I remember asking my mom what the difference was between spring break and summer vacation was. Oh, how different time felt then.

No comments: