3-23-12


Lilacs in bloom... but they don't smell nice yet.

I just love the way dogwood flowers look against the cedar planks of this privacy fence in our yard.

You know, after almost six years of photographing nature with my Nikon D50, I think I have a pretty sweet collection of some stunning works of "art." Really, the lens and the lighting and the natural world do all the work- I just have to focus and push the button. But sometimes I think it would be cool to frame a dozen or so of them and dedicate a wall in my house to nature photography.

Friday... was supposed to be my writing day, but I had a meeting at school and it threw me off course. So, Saturday will be spent writing. I pulled weeds this evening and am managing to keep my lily garden looking pretty good. Maintenance. Maintenance. Two buckets of weeds every two days is the goal. Plus, I transplanted things that were growing the the wrong places. Must do.

No comments: