4-29-12

This is the door to our basement. Today Dan took it off and glued/clamped it so it would hang right. I then washed, patched cracks, and painted it. Took all evening. Earlier today I sorted through ALL my clothes in the attic and filled up the entire back of my Honda Fit with boxes to donate to Goodwill. Drove down to Nicholasville and donated them. Cooked a really good dinner- peanut chicken with mushrooms, spring onions, lemon zest, coconut milk, peanut butter, and spinach. What else? Oh, I designed and made a cart for my Sea Birds curriculum. AND cleaned two ovens! Lord have mercy, you'd think I was fixin' to have company or something! Jes arrives on Friday for Aza's graduation and we are so excited to all be together for the weekend celebrating the first of our offspring to finish a graduate degree.

I drank a cup of coffee today. Perhaps that accounts for the enormous feats of accomplishment.



No comments: