6-12-12





A day to celebrate- Squirt got accepted to attend Auburn University! I hope he loves his years at Auburn as much as I did. So glad he's coming with us.

Today I went to see the Alamo (pictured) with Tamara and Larry. Then I went to Macy's to buy a dress for tonight's dinner with my former professor, future colleague in Auburn's College of Engineering.

We had a lovely dinner at The Fig Tree on the river walk with Dr. Cool and his wife. Back when I was 20 years old he was the coolest, hippy professor I had. Still cool!

Jessica had another ultrasound today and from what she was told, nothing has grown and it's still just lymph nodes on the right side. We are still waiting for a surgery date.

Tomorrow we return to Kentucky to resume packing. Two week countdown starts soon.

Happy birthday today to my nephew Buddy! See blog posts from June 2008 about his birth and my trip out there.

No comments: