6-21-12


We took a vacation from packing today. For dinner we went to our favorite pizza place, Smashing Tomatoes. 
Squirt spent all day trying to fix my broken external hard drive and rescue my data. Eventually, I found the data replicated elsewhere and gave him the go-ahead to dissect. He takes after me- loves to dissect appliances and such. Here is a photo I took of myself holding my data. 

A vacation from packing wouldn't be complete without a trip to Culvers for custard. Aza and I got the coconut cream pie, which mainly tasted like vanilla with pie crust.

The vacation ended when I decided to get serious and submit an article for publication. It took a few hours to write the abstract, the cover letter, and do some formatting and blinding, but before midnight I'd submitted my first paper to School Science and Mathematics. Hope it gets a review, at least.

No comments: